Focus-Media Fund works in the sphere of health preservation and civil society initiatives development since 1996
Our mission is to support vulnerable youth and women with HIV by implementing social programs and strengthening youth, medical, pedagogical and non-profit communities.
Program objectives of the Foundation:
- Employment: creating favorable starting conditions for vulnerable adolescents and young people aged 14-25.
- Health: maintaining the health of vulnerable adolescents and women with HIV. Implementation of preventive programs in the field of socially significant diseases (HIV/STI, TB, drug use).
- Development and strengthening of communities of NGOs, teachers, health workers and youth activists.
We are working to:
- provide young people with equal starting opportunities and increase the competitiveness of vulnerable groups of young people in the labor market;
- to preserve and strengthen the reproductive health of young people, to protect them from contracting HIV/STI and TB, and preventing drug use;
- ensure good health and respect for the rights to quality health care for women living with HIV;
- strengthen the capacity of pedagogical, medical, youth and NGO communities to work with vulnerable youth and women living with HIV.
Target Groups of the Foundation:
- employees of NGOs working with the beneficiaries of the FOCUS-MEDIA Foundation;
- doctors and employees of AIDS centers and other medical institutions;
- teachers and administration of high and vocational schools, and universities;
- young activists and volunteers of the Foundation’s programs.
- students of high schools, vocational schools and universities;
- vulnerable youth, children in orphanages, young people with disabilities, underage mothers;
- women of reproductive age, including HIV+ women;
- adolescents with HIV;
- adolescent drug users.
The FOCUS MEDIA Foundation operates in many major cities and regions of Russia: Yekaterinburg, Nizhny Novgorod, St. Petersburg, Izhevsk, Kirov, Naberezhnye Chelny, Kemerovo, Volgograd, Irkutsk, Tver, Ulan-Ude (Buryatia), Norilsk, Rostov-on-Don, Moscow and others. We also have experience in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Georgia and Moldova.
One can find a lot of useful materials for their work: books and toolkits for practitioners, findings of research, effective methodics for work with target groups, materials for online education and prevention work with youth and other materials.
Factual address: 125367 Moscow, Polesskyi Lane16, building 1, office 320
Legal address: 123585, Moscow, ul. General Glagolev, 30 building 4, apt. 462
[showyamap][placemark address=”Россия, Москва, Полесский проезд, 16с1″ coordinates=”55.812186,37.456873″ header=”Фактический адрес” body=”Россия, Москва, Полесский проезд, д. 16 стр. 1, оф. 320″ footer=”тел.: +7 (495) 276-11-23″/] [/showyamap]
ИНН: 7706285030/КПП 773401001
ПАО Сбербанк г. Москва
ОКВЭД: 85.32; 65.23; 22.15; 92.11; 74.14; 92.62; 74.13.1; 74.13.2; 92.31; 72.40; 80.42